Successful and Happy Staff Members are:
These are the GREAT counselors! Join them in EXCELLENCE!
- Camp Waziyatah is a non smoking environment. DO NOT apply if you are a smoker.
- Waziyatah does not permit any sort of alcoholic beverages on site at any time
- Child abuse (physical, sexual, emotional) or emotional or sexual harassment of peers is not tolerated
- Our counselors encourage campers to make good decisions in all areas
- Our counselors are hard workers and strongly believe “CAMP GIVES KIDS A WORLD OF GOOD”
- It is everyone's responsibility to provide that GOOD to each child
- The Owners and Directors encourage and support your positive and creative work with campers
- You will have a period off daily, one evening off weekly, and one 23-hour day off weekly
- Your CURFEW is midnight. You must remain in your quarters through the night for the protection of the campers
- Actively participating in after dinner activities is part of your responsibility
- You are responsible for any of your own belongings and for any cash that you bring to camp; we recommend travelers’ checks